Beachfront Design is a medical device research and development firm specializing in Medical Device design and development. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients by meeting the needs of our clients through expert consultation.
We provide cradle to grave support of medical device product design and development. Services include, but are not limited to, product design, prototyping, product testing, pre-clinical studies, DHF creation and maintenance, program management, market analysis, business models, and scale-up for commercialization. If you have a new product idea you would like to develop or an existing product that needs to be refreshed, we are here to help.
The transformation to value-based health care is well under way in the medical device industry. For businesses to thrive they need to demonstrate how their products and services lead to better outcomes, while achieving the desired cost and performance metrics.
As Research and Development professionals with results-driven leadership in engineering management, program management, and product development, we have a proud track record developing talent, building highly engaged product development teams, and delivering innovative new products. Our technical skills in biomechanical systems, medical device design, mechanical engineering, and product development within the stage-gate process are second to none.
Big things seem to start with deceptively small details. A key strength of our team is the ability to wear many hats and take the best parts of a process or idea and make the application practical. We champion innovation and drive initiatives across each business unit to move the company forward.
- Currently launching a new device for trigger finger release which physicians have reported will set a new standard for care
- Developed design, completed DHF and DMR to launch a urology product to 510(k) submission and sale in US
- Completing development of a family of medical devices planned for 2022 510(k) submission.
- Worked with a client to bring a novel medical device to market in 14 months of product development. Device used ultrasound guidance for Carpel Tunnel Release with over 3,000 patients treated to date. Winner of Minneapolis Business Magazine’s 2016 most innovative medical device.
- Currently developing a catheter and delivery system for a cardiopulmonary assist device that is in preclinical studies with top physicians at a major university. Animal studies have shown unprecedented results.
- Current clients in the medical device industry in the areas of urology, cardiopulmonary, orthopedic, and minimally invasive therapies.